Semi-permanent makeup(3D EyeBrow)
3D embroidery eyebrow last 2-5years. It is a new technique created by individual hair strokes . Our exclusive 3D embroidery Eyebrow is unique for its most natural look, in shape and colour and definition, especially its hair stroke effect, which matters in defining an individual’s face, and can change a person’s entire look.
(pigments choice from light brown–dark brown-black)
Cali Pan is fully qualified beautician and semi permanent make up Technician .
Cali has 15 years experience in semi-permanent make up. I love my job & I always do my best for my clients. It is best to see client look at the mirror with happy big smile in the face & a big hug for me before client leave the salon.
Note: flowing pictures , some are thin , thick, dark , light colours . I designed the eyebrows for client first , but i also listen to client too , i created exactly what my client want .I also can correct old bad shape Tattoo eyebrows as the first picture below.
View face book there are hundreds pictures of my clients before & after pictures & testimonials.
3D embroidery eyebrow €485
Second time between 4-8 weeks €100
half the 3D embroidery eye brow from 150 euro
Eye brow (without hair stoke) €300
Upper Eye liner €200
Lower eye liner €200
Lip liner €300
Full lip include liner €580
Top up for 3D embroidery eye brow
top up between 12 weeks to 12months 100 euro
top up between 12 weeks to 18 months 150 euro
top up between 19months to 35 months 250 euro
top up after 3 year is full price
Is this the same as an eyebrow “tattoo”?
No. Far from it. The work involved with eyebrow embroidery is only performed on the skin surface. Thus, making eyebrow embroidery a MUCH SAFER treatment than eyebrow tattoos. The colour can also be adjusted in alignment with the original eyebrow hair colour, which results to a realistic look and feel. Eyebrow embroidery creates the background and fills in the parts of the eyebrows that looked empty so that a full and complete look is accomplished. The “3D” effect gives it an added realism to the end result.
Unlike an eyebrow tattoo, 3D eyebrow embroidery does not leave a flat, dull and fake look that tattoos leave behind.
Who can benefit from such a treatment?
. want a defination finish eyebrow.
- have sagging or drop eyebrow.
- have over-plucked their eyebrow hair
- have gaps or scars where the hair has not grown back
- are suffering from Alopecia (hair loss), weak or light hair
- want a particular shape for their eyebrows
- apply pencil or tint on eyebrows
Is it safe?
Absolutely. Cali has 15 years experience in semi-permanent makeup , you’re in very safe hands.
Will it look natural?
Yes, cosmetic embroidery looks as if you applied a pencil, a little softer and more muted. Immediately after the treatment the colour will appear stronger and darker for the first 7-14 days. After that, you can lose approximately 50-60% of complete colour during the healing process within 7-14 days.
Is there any down time?
The majority of people don’t need to take time off work. There is usually no swelling with the eyebrow treatments, however this can vary from person to person depending on levels of sensitivity.
How many treatments do I require?
In most cases, only the initial treatment, followed by the top-up treatment. However, in rare cases you may require 1 or 2 more treatments.
1: Absolutely fab.. amazing at what Cali does. No more wasting time with eyebrow pencils.
___Adelaide Keating corcoran
2: Fantastic I love my new eyebrows Wud 100% recommend Cali x
____Ciara MC manus
3: Thanks you so much Cali! My eyebrow is beautyfulllll:)
4: Amazing at what Cali does…..total perfectionist too. Thanks so much !!
5: Got my Eyebrows done last year , The best money i have ever spent!!
_____Clare O Connor
6: Hi Cali, thanks a mill, it’s a total work of art, you are so gifted at your work!love my eyebrows!x
7: I love my new look 3D eyebrow, imagine No more pencil! I now have perfect eyebrows all the time! I hightly recommend that everyone get it done by Cali.
______Caroline (Owner of Carrigaline barbers)
I love the super-flattering eye brows. They are just gorgeous , they sculpt my eyes perfectly and add the ideal finishing touch to my face .
——-Olive , from Carrigaline
I am thrilled with the result. Imagine no more eye pencil or tinting. I can be seen with no make-up and fell comfortable , Yippee!
——-Ann , from Crosshaven
After undergoing the hd embroided brow treatment i have received nothing but positive feedback from friends and family about the effect it has had on my face not only my appearence but my confidence has soared and i felt years taken away from my face cali was ever so professional and i would recommend anyone else to complete this treatment due to her attention to detail and pain free methods.
—-Sally, from carrigaline
Delighted with eyebrows hardly need eye makeup because of good shape and colour.
—– Pauline , Cork
After care & Maintenance:
- Avoid swimming pools, the beach, steam rooms and saunas during the healing process (7-14 days).
- Apply after-care products recommended by us.
- Do not eat fish or spicy food after treatments within 7days (in case have allergy it)
- Apply the gel on the eyebrow area once a day for 4 days (wash your hands before touching any treated area.)
- During the healing process, do not expose your healing skin to hot tubs, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water or chemicals. You may gently wash your face with a mild cleanser, no scrubbing. Direct sun exposure and tanning beds should be avoided indefinitely. Do not participate in any heavy exercise or anything that will cause sweating for 10 days after treatment as both are counter-productive to the permanent make up procedure you have received.
- No alcohol within 24 hours before or after treatment.
- Do not exfoliate your eye brow area .
- Some tenderness, puffiness, dryness and itching are quite normal to the treatment and healing process. Do not scratch the treated area or your colour may heal unevenly and you risk scarring and infection. Do not pick or peel any scabs or pigment that may be flaking off. This may also pull out color which may require a touch up !
- If you are having an eyeliner procedure, eyelash or eyebrow tinting or eyelash perming it should be done no sooner than 72 hours before or two weeks after eyeliner or eyebrow procedure.
- You shall wax or plug or threading your eyebrow every 4-6 weeks.
- You may tint your eyebrow if your hair is blonde.
- You may top up your eyebrow between 1-2 years. As the better benefit better value for you Top up 3D embroidery eyebrow within :
- Within 1 year :100 euro,
- within 18 month :150 euro,
- Within 2 years 200euro
- Within 30month: 250 euro,
- After 3 years pay full price
*These prices are subject to change .
Eye liner: After care the same as above for 3 D embroidery eyebrow .
Notice: If you have sensitive or thin skin or oily skin, it will fade faster. Also exposure to the sun or swimming a lot can result in faster fading.